Thursday 17 April 2014

Hot Pink Manicure with a cherry blossom accent - GOT Polish

I have been looking forward to this manicure because I like wearing a pink manicure from time to time - they are like the equivalent of comfort food in manicures for me! Nothing too out there, sweet and pretty!
I love OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips and wanted to keep the focus on the polish itself. So I kept my nails simple and just added some rhinestones to the pink painted nails. For my accent nail, I painted it with OPI Alpine Snow and stamped it with Konad Black.
The beautiful floral image is from the Emily de Molly image plate EDM05. I dotted on some pink into the blossoms with Nails Inc Henley Regatta. I finished with top coat.



6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love cherry blossoms in anything and this is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant. LOVED Your accent nail. so detailed and nicely done (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mani. I have recently started getting into nail studs/gems and love the ones you are using. And also love the stamped nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I loved this one too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This manicure is simple perfection. I love the cherry blossom accent nail :)

    ReplyDelete