Saturday 17 August 2013

Sakura Nail Art

For this Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) manicure, I used:
Top and Base Coat - OPI Nail Envy and Seche Vite
Base Polish - Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Green Tea
Stamping Polish - Konad Black
Stamping Plate MoYou Suki Collection 01
I also used the pink Barry M Nail Art pen for the petals.

Isn't this nail art stamping plate gorgeous?


The base polish is so aptly named for this manicure - green tea! When I think of Japan, that's what I think of - the elegant tea ceremony, the blossom laden cherry trees and the beautiful Shinto Shrines and Buddhist Temples. Its definitely one of my dream destinations - I hope I get to visit one day soon!

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! The detail on this plate is amazing!

      Delete
  2. That is so detailed and intricate n yeah definitely evocative of beautiful things Japanese!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so neatly stamped .. this image is right in the middle of the plate so i knw how much effort it must took... nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Mani. I have the same plate but have not given it a go. Will definitely do now. I am hooked on MoYou plates. Want to have them all, but I also love messy mansion plates. They are awesome too in design and quality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michaela! I like the Messy Mansion plates as well. But Moyou has recently come out with some amazing plates - and there are even more new ones coming soon! Hope you enjoy using your Suki plate as much as I do. And please check back for more manis when I get my XL Moyou plates - soon hopefully!

      Delete
  5. I know, apparently new plates every 2 weeks. I have 10 by now and loads on wish list. Can't wait for your Mani's. :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete