Sunday 26 July 2015

OPI Color Paints Radial Gradient Rose

My first manicure with the amazing OPI Color Paints ...
Ever since I saw @opalliegh18 radial gradient manicure many weeks ago, I have wanted to try it out. And the Opi Color Paints are just what's needed for that! This is my first gradient with the colour paints, of course - but they really make it easy because they blend so well together. In fact, I didn't even use a sponge for the gradient - instead I used a nail art brush. I hope to improve my technique in future manicures, but in spite of all that I love this one! I love the stained glass look that the nails have with the Color Paints and how the roses seem to glow!
So here's what used - I started with a base of OPI Color Paints Silver Canvas. And I did the radial gradient with Primarily Yellow, Chromatic Orange, Pen and Pink and Purple Perspective. I then stamped the image of the flower from the Uberchic Stamping plate, 1-02.
Keep an eye out for a leadlight manicure with the OPI Color Paints soon!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colours you combine.. N I love the circle gradient is pretty cool. Roses are every gals favourite.. 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous color.. so eye catching.. loved it!!

    ReplyDelete