Thursday 6 March 2014

Skittle Nails with glitter French Tips - GOT Polish Challenge

The prompt for the GOT Polish Challenge is a Skittle Manicure - where each nail is painted a different colour, inspired by the sweets with the same name. The colours I used for my Skittle nails are Rimmel Riviera Red, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Brisk Blue, OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips, Revlon Emerald and Barry M Gelly in Plum.
Skittle Nails with glitter French Tips
I used striping tape to mark two sections on the nail tips and painted this with Barry M (Textured Nail Effect) nail polish Lady. Now this in not really one of my old polishes but since its only for the nail art, I think I can get away with it - what do you think?!

Skittle Manicure with glitter French Tips


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant simple design! I think your allowed the new Barry M polish as nail art, it's just not allowed to be the main colour I believe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple yet creative. I love how bright these colors are!

    ReplyDelete