Tuesday 4 February 2014

Tri-Polish Tuesday - Pink Hearts & Lace

The colours for the Tri-Polish Challenge for February are Grey, Brown and Pink. My stamping manicure today uses two of these colours. And since its getting close to Valentine's Day, I thought I would go for an image with lace and hearts!


The grey base polish is Color Club Silver Lake - its a very light, almost white grey - although there is really no silver in it, as the name might suggest. It does look grey in the bottle, although it appears almost white when you apply it - its a good base for nail art, if you don't want a stark white. The stamped image is from Pueen 27 and the stamping polish is China Glaze Holographic Infra Red. The Infra Red is more fuchsia than red and stamps pink - it does not have a strong holo but its good for stamping.



4 comments:

  1. This looks gorgeous! Great stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pattern, I might want to grab that plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This plate has three lace designs, I think, and they are all great - its a good set! I am sure you'll enjoy using it! :-)

      Delete