Tuesday 11 February 2014

Neon Hearts French Manicure

The Valentine's Day theme continues with a Neon Hearts & coloured French Tips manicure. I got these cute neon heart rhinestones off eBay and I thought they would go beautifully with my Neon Pink polish. Since its such a bright pop of colour, I thought it would look good as a heart shaped French manicure tip to mirror the shape of the rhinestone. I don't do this type of a manicure often but I love this look!


The nails are painted with OPI Don't Touch My Tutu! I did the tips with Kleancolor Neon Pink. I outlined the heart shaped tips with a small, thin striper brush and then filled it in with polish. Then on three fingers, I dotted the outline with Kleancolor Neon Amethyst. And on the thumb and ring finger, I added the heart rhinestones with top coat.


If you would like to see some more Valentine's Day Manicures, have a look at the links below for "Valentine Polish Week" set up by the lovely ladies at Gelic Nail Art and Traces of Polish.




7 comments:

  1. Wow this is super cute! I love neons so this is right down my alley :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't used neons much before this - but I can see why you love them! Plan to use them more from now on! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love this! Can't go wrong with pink and dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining, this nail art is so adorable! :D I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohla! this is so lovely! the heart rhinestones match the pink you used perfectly!

    Galorious
    @Galorious.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete