Saturday 10 May 2014

Neon Tortoise print! - GOT Polish

Its been sometime since I last posted. I was away from home for a few weeks and the last few posts were scheduled before I left. After I came back, we were all sick one after the other and I just did not feel like painting my nails - which is unusual! Also, I broke a nail and had to cut them off. And when I did this manicure, it seemed to me like I had lost touch with my whole paint-clean- photograph-post routine. So although, the manicure turned out all right, I am not too happy with my clean-up, pictures and other details like that - but hoping things will settle back into the old routine from the next one!
Neon Tortoise print Stamping Nail Art
For this manicure, I painted all the nails with Barry M Matt White. I then stamped three fingers with the tortoise shell image from the MoYou London plate 03 from the Pro Collection with Konad Black. I used a dotting tool to colour in the image with Models Own Bubblegum (pink), Pukka Purple and Toxic Apple (green). The other two fingers are painted with Models Own Pukka Purple. In the macro shots, you can see the dotting tool marks where I have filled in the image because the pink and purple specially, were quite opaque. But in real life, its not noticeable. Also, the colours pop more in real life and the manicure is quite eye-catching!
Neon Tortoise print Stamping Nail Art

I still have a couple of manicures that I had done before I cut my nails that I haven't had a chance to post yet - so you might see varying nail lengths in the next few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment