Friday 30 May 2014

Lilac & Pink Roses Manicure

Lilac and pink roses for the Lilac prompt of the GOT Polish Challenge today ...
Lilac & Pink Roses Manicure
I painted two nails with OPI Alpine Snow. The other three nails are painted with ELF Lilac. On the middle finger, I topped the Lilac with Essence Colour & Go 105 Party Princess. On the other two Lilac painted nails, I stamped the reverse roses image from the MoYou London plate 04 from the Pro Collection with Konad Black. The white painted nails have been stamped with the roses image from the same plate with the Mundo de Uñas stamping polish 15.
Lilac & Pink Roses Nail Art Manicure
Since my nails are quite short at the moment, I thought I would use my MoYou plates that do not have the XL images. These just about fit my nails at this point so they need the stamp placed just right to cover the nail properly. And I did mange to do this and then my top coat went and smeared the stamping! I used the Claire's quick dry top coat. I have used this top coat a couple of times before but the stamps were not so large with such a high concentration of pigment. I think the reverse roses image has a higher concentration of the black stamping polish and the Mundo de Uñas (MDU) polish is highly pigmented. Speaking of the high pigmentation in the MDU polishes, this pink one does stain the stamper.
Lilac & Pink Roses Manicure



1 comment:

  1. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    I am following your blog. pls follow back,xxx
    My blog new post click & comment

    ReplyDelete