Monday 19 May 2014

Tropical Flowers Stamped Manicure - GOT Polish

This is the second GOT Polish prompt that I missed - Flowers! And the free hand tropical flowers nail art that I posted last week, put in the mood for some more tropical flowers, only I stamped them this time.
For this manicure, I used Revlon Colorstay Buttercup (pale yellow) and Delicious (red) as my base polishes. I stamped with Mundo de Uñas polishes 11 (yellow) and 32 (red). The stamping images are from the Cheeky Jumbo Plate 2, Tropical Holiday. 
I love the colours together - really good for a summer manicure. Its put in the mood for, well, a tropical holiday! Or at least warmer weather!


6 comments:

  1. Your nails are so pret.ty. The design you did is lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So sweet of you to say that! Thanks! x

      Delete
  2. That is a cheerful, beautiful and fresh mani! Buttercup is one of my faves. I have been wanting to try the stamping polishes from Mundo de Uñas. TFS!

    BTW: Did you know that Revlon Buttercup stamps beautifully as well? I use it when I want a more toned down white look. I have 2 or 3 bottles as they have been discontinued afterall. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have just started trying out the Mundo de Uñas polishes myself. And I didn't know Buttercup stamped - thanks for letting me know - I will have to try it out! :-) x

      Delete
  3. I love the flower nails. I am so obsessed with Hibiscus flowers since I came back from holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :-) I love tropical flowers as well!

      Delete