Wednesday 7 January 2015

The Last of the Festive Nails!

I have two manicures today - one that was done for Christmas in 2014 and the other for New Year's Eve. First up is the Christmas manicure, which I did with a new Born Pretty Stamping Plate. The Born Pretty store has recently released a range of new stamping plates which have really pretty images and stamp very well. The Stamping plate for this manicure is the BP01. The stamping polish is Essie No Place Like Chrome on a base of Zoya Dream. I used a dotting tool to depict the snow around the reindeers.

Reindeer & Snowflakes Xmas Nails.

The second manicure I wore for the New Year's Eve's celebration. I chose the colour teal to match a teal and black lace dress that I wore and used the lace image on the index and little fingers to depict that. I used the gold for stamping though, since black didn't show up very well on the teal.
The sparkly base for these nails is one Coat of Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Scarab topped with two coats of Sally Hansen Triple Shine 360 Sparkling Water. The images are from the MoYou London plates from the Festive Collection - 05 and the Bridal Collection - 07. The stamping polish is Mentality Shirin.

New Year's Eve's Manicure



No comments:

Post a Comment