Wednesday 13 May 2015

Spring Flowers

Here's a spring flowers manicure with some bright colours from the China Glaze Electric Nights collection...
Purple Floral Nail Art
For this manicure, I used China Glaze Violet Vibes. I could have got away with two coats but this is three coats on top of a white base. I had swatched it without a white base and wanted to try it out on white just to see if it made any difference to the depth of the colour. This swatch is on bare nails ...
China Glaze Violet Vibes Swatch
I do like both the looks but I think I may prefer this one, without the white base, because then, it has this jelly like translucence, which is lovely! I think its one of my favourites from the collection, although that could just be because I like purple polish so much!
For my floral nails, the white polish is Rimmel London 703 White Hot Love from the Rita Ora range. I used an image from a Born Pretty Image Plate, BP-L015. The flowers have been coloured in with some some of the other polishes from the Electric Nights Collection - like Daisy Know My Name?, Home Sweet House Music and Glow with the Flow. And I used the reverse stamping technique for this.
Purple Floral Nail Art

No comments:

Post a Comment