Wednesday 11 November 2015

Colourful Diwali Manicure

A manicure, somewhat inspired by colourful, gold embroidered saris, for Diwali, the Festival of Lights!
Orly Vertical Gradient F.U.N Lacquer Diamond Holo Top CoatDiwali Nails MoYou London Explorer 07 Born Pretty BPL-024

 I've used all six neon polishes from the Orly Adrenaline Rush 2015 Summer Collection for this manicure - Thrill Seeker, Push the Limit, Fireball, Risky Behavior, Be Daring and On the Edge. I just got this collection and I love it so much - can't wait to use them all some more!
I did a vertical gradient with two polishes on each nail and topped them all with F.U.N Lacquer Diamond Holo Top Coat. Even at this stage the manicure was so pretty, that I had half a mind to just wear it like that!
Orly Vertical Gradient F.U.N Lacquer Diamond Holo Top Coat

But I started with the idea of sari inspired Diwali nails, so I stamped with Mundo de Unas Gold - on the middle and ring finger nails, the images are from the MoYou London plate 07 from the Explorer Collection. The paisley images are from the Born Pretty plate, BPL-024.
If you celebrate, I wish you a very Happy Diwali!

Diwali Nails MoYou London Explorer 07 Born Pretty BPL-024

No comments:

Post a Comment