Sunday 22 February 2015

Colourful Leadlight Stamping Manicure

I got some of these Born Pretty Stamping plates specifically for Leadlight manicures, where you colour in the stamping with other polishes for a colourful end result. This is just one such manicure.
I have used a very pretty white polish with a gold shimmer for the base and the pink and blue polishes also have fine glitter in them. I don't know if my photos do justice to this shimmery gorgeousness but I did so enjoy wearing these nails!
Colourful Leadlight Stamping Manicure
For the base polish I used one coat of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls topped with two coats of Nicole by OPI Sing You Like a Bee from the Carrie Underwood Collection. The images are from the Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L002 and the polish is Konad Black. The pink and blue polishes used for the lead-lighting are LA Colors Color Craze Sparkling Fuchsia and Dazzle.
Colourful Leadlight Stamping Manicure

2 comments: