Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween Free Hand Spider Nail Art


halloween spider nail art

For my manicure today, I painted my nails with Bourjois No Chips No. 11. Once dry, I used acrylic paints and a nail art brush to draw the spider webs and the spiders on the middle finger and thumb with the help of this great tutorial. I finished with a top coat.
I quite enjoyed the nail art in this manicure. The webs and the spiders were relatively easy and fun to do. And although this was not my intention when I started, the colours and the nail art I chose did remind me of Spiderman, specially because the nail polish looks more red than orange in the photos. I think I have to do Spiderman themed nails sometime with this nail art!

Hope you have a Happy Halloween!

halloween spider nail art



5 comments:

  1. ooohhh I love the spidey. Great mani! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally thought spiderman too! Love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks! I was so focused on the Halloween side of it, that I didn't really think of the Spiderman angle till the last minute! :-)

      Delete
  3. I liked this, everything looked very cool! :D

    ReplyDelete