Saturday 27 June 2015

Free hand Striped Nail Art

I have a simple but striking manicure today ...
Free hand Striped Nail Art OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips, My Boyfriend Scales Walls
I love those manicures with black and white nails mixed in with some bright colours - so I decided to combine both of those on each nail for this manicure.
For these nails, I used OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips, which is one of my favourite pink polishes, if not the favourite! The other OPI polish that I used is another favourite - My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I painted one half of each nail with these two polishes. I thought about using striping tape or straight vinyls for the stripes but then decided to be brave and painted them on free-hand with a black striper.
Free hand Striped Nail Art OPI Kiss Me on My Tulips, My Boyfriend Scales Walls

I'm quite pleased with the result - I don't know if its because I love the polishes I have used - but I think this manicure just reminded me how effective some simple nail art can be sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment