Monday 8 June 2015

Bright Summer Flowers

We had a really bright, sunny day yesterday and to match that, I have a very bright, summery, floral manicure today ...
Bright floral stamping on gradient nails
It didn't last - its overcast and quite dark today so I am trying not to look outside the window and just focus on the nails!
I started with one coat of a white polish and one coat of the yellow, Daisy Know My Name? I sponged on the gradient with Daisy Know My Name?, Treble Maker and DJ Blue My Mind. The blue kind of blended in to the yellow to look like a darker green. I stamped the flowers with Mundo de Uñas 53, Geranium. The image is from a Born Pretty Stamping Plate, BP-28.
Bright floral stamping on gradient nails

2 comments:

  1. Your mani is very pretty and summery. Love your stamping. I have all sorts of stamping tools but just can't get into it - I hate the mess! However, when I see stamping like yours, I am always tempted to get out the plates and stuff and give it a go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you're too kind! I do love stamping! In my mind, most manicures look better with a bit of stamping! :-) you should definitely give it another try!

      Delete