Wednesday 3 June 2015

Red, White and Black

I have a beautiful red textured nail polish today, that has been patiently sitting in my pile of "un-trieds" for ages ... here it is at last ...
OPI Magazine Cover Mouse with Uberchic Stamping Accent
Its a Liquid Sand from OPI - Magazine Cover Mouse from the OPI Couture de Minnie Collection. Its a gorgeous red polish with a pink and gold shimmer.
OPI Magazine Cover Mouse with Uberchic Stamping Accent
I chose a white polish with gold shimmer to compliment it, for the accent nail - Nicole by OPI Sing You Like a Bee - here I have two coats over a white base. The stamping has been done with Konad Black from the Uberchic stamping plate, 1-01. I didn't use top coat for this manicure to preserve the texture of the polishes used.
OPI Magazine Cover Mouse with Uberchic Stamping Accent


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Every time I look at your posts, I think to myself.. I should something like this with my nails..But haven't gotten around to doing that.. Keep up the good work dear!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shubha! :-) Do email me the pics when you start - I'm sure you'll love it! :-)

      Delete