Thursday 11 June 2015

Holo Squares

Its a lovely sunny day today - perfect for some holographic nail polish!
Color Club Holo Cheeky Jumbo 10 Stamping & Nail Vinyls Color Club Halo Hues Harp on It swatch
For this manicure, I used Color Club Harp on It on all nails other than the middle finger, which is painted with Color Club Eternal Beauty. I did the gradient with these two colours as well. The squares on the middle finger are stamped with Konad black with an image from the Cheeky Jumbo Plate 10, Happy Nails. On the ring finger, I used the right angle vinyls from NailVinyls and filled it in with Color Club Beyond and Eternal Beauty.
Color Club Holo Cheeky Jumbo 10 Stamping & Nail Vinyls

One last look at Color Club Harp on It in the sun. How gorgeous is this ...
Color Club Halo Hues Harp on It swatch

4 comments:

  1. Very English Holo.. Nootan!😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm in love with that purple holo and that holo gradient too!

    ReplyDelete