Tuesday 5 November 2013

Sparkly nails for Guy Fawkes Night

We enjoyed a great bonfire and barbecue at a neighbour's and a gorgeous firework display at our local park on Saturday for Bonfire night. But since Bonfire or Guy Fawkes Night is officially on the 5th of Nov, I have some sparkly nails to mark the occasion!

For this manicure, I painted the pointer and little fingers with Revlon Gold Coin topped with two coats of Butter London West End Wonderland. The other nails are painted with Essence prom-berry. The stamping is with Essie Good as Gold and the MoYou London XL Plate 13 from the Princess Collection. I think these images from the plate are so pretty - they are rather unusual fireworks images and so beautiful!

You can really see the sparkle in the sunlight ...

2 comments:

  1. Love these :) new follower x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Just saw about the Xmas challenge on your blog. I'll try to join when I can - sounds like fun!

      Delete