Monday 23 September 2013

31DC2013: Day Twenty-Three - Inspired by a Movie

For day twenty-three of the challenge, my nails are inspired by one of my favourite movies, "My Fair Lady"



I think these are the toughest few days in the challenge. Its really got me thinking as to what music, movies and books can inspire my nail art. I am quite happy with these nails. I did the flowers because she was a flower girl, the vowels and phonics she had to practice over cups of tea and a glimpse of the pattern from her dress for her first outing as a lady!


For these nails, I used a base of Barry M Matt White. I wrote the vowels with the black Barry M Nail Art Pen. I used scotch tape for the pattern on the ring finger. The cup of tea is stamped from the Pueen 30 image plate with Konad Black. The steam was drawn with the black Barry M Nail Art Pen. The flowers were stamped from the MoYou London XL Pro Plate 10 with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Flashy Fuschia.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i love the pink flower pattern :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cup of tea is so cute! And the pink flowers are lovely as well :) I've never seen the movie, but I love this design!

    ReplyDelete