Friday 13 September 2013

31DC2013: Day Thirteen - Animal Print



I wanted to do a snakeskin print for the animal print nails. But I don't have an image plate that has this image. So I looked around at some of the wonderful tutorials on the internet and found this one that I really liked - "How To Snake Skin Your Nails Tutorial"
I got some net fabric and some tulle from a fabric shop for under a pound for this and its enough to last me for snakeskin nails for many years!



I painted my nails with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement. After they were dry, I wrapped each nail with the net fabric and sponged with a light purple, Precision Nail Lacquer Purple Rain. After this I wrapped each nail with the fine tulle and sponged with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Grape Escape.

I really liked the results this technique produced and look forward to using it again sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment