Sunday 13 October 2013

Gold Stamping on gold and black half moons

I chose the classic black and gold colour combination for my manicure today.

I started off by painting my nails with Barry M Gold Foil. Once this was dry, I used paper hole reinforcers to mark out the half moons near the cuticles and painted the rest of the nails with Barry M Black. I removed the reinforcers while the black polish was still wet. When the black polish was dry, I stamped with the gold foil and the image plate Pueen 47.

Gold Stamping on gold and black half moons

Do you think the stamping looks a little bit like a peacock's tail feathers when its dancing? Maybe its just my overactive imagination! But maybe I ought to try this image with a blue-green base!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, i think itd look awesome with the blue-green base!! it looks great now too but i think that would make an amazing mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'd love a blue-green base too. Although I have another peacock image that I wanted to try with that base too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! It does remind me of peacock feathers! I love the half moons :)

    ReplyDelete