Friday 4 October 2013

Pink Nails for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - October 2013

October is Breast Cancer Awareness  Month. Its a good opportunity to brush up on the information you need on the subject and to be aware of any changes to your body.  You can celebrate Pink Fridays this month to raise awareness and also register at the site to donate money to this good cause. I will be painting my nails pink on Fridays this month to show my support.



For my pink nails, I painted three nails with Sally Hansen Salon Manicure Frutti Petutie. I added the rhinestones to the nails while the polish was still wet. I painted the two accent nails with Boots 17 Style Slave. I then marked off the silver stripe with tape and painted on either side - the pink is Sally Hansen Frutti Petutie and the blue is Color Club Williamsburg.


Here's some other bloggers who are doing pink manicures today for this cause (inlinkz code kindly set up by Dimpal). Wishing you all good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment