Wednesday 23 October 2013

Halloween free hand Witch Nail Art

Time for some free hand Halloween nail art today. Its a simple black manicure but with an accent nail, which has a yellow moon behind a witch flying on her broomstick. The witch is painted with acrylic paint and I originally painted the moon with acrylic paint too - but it didn't come out smooth and the paint was quite thick so didn't dry for ages. So I started again and painted the moon with nail polish as well. 

halloween witch nail art


For this manicure, I used Revlon Black Star. I painted the yellow moon with NYC Lexington Yellow and a nail art brush. The witch was painted free hand with acrylic paint and a nail art brush. I used this wonderful tutorial to paint the witch.

Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant free hand work. well done :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It wasn't as hard as I thought, though my witch is a bit too big! :-)

      Delete
  2. Good job! I love this Nail art Design!
    I started to having my own blog a couple of weeks ago, and i like your blog so much, it looks amazing!

    x julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words, Julia! Glad you like my blog and I am also just a blogging newbie like you! You are doing great with yours! Hope to see more posts in the future! x

      Delete