Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween Stamping Nail Art - Double, Double, Toil and Trouble ...

Fire burn and Cauldron Bubble ...

Halloween Stamping Nail Art


Another manicure with Halloween inspired nail art. For these nails, I used Essie Fear or Desire with one coat of Sinful Colors Serena and Chloe on top for a bit of sparkle. I stamped with images from the plate HD04 with Konad Black.
I really like these images, specially the cauldron - it reminded me of the scene from Macbeth with the three witches! I had to then search for that scene on the net to enjoy a good little read!
I'm not really into scary or gory images for Halloween, nail art or otherwise - so this manicure is just something that I really enjoyed wearing - its suitable for Halloween but still pretty cute!

Halloween Stamping Nail Art

4 comments: