Tuesday 8 October 2013

Essie For the Twill of It from the Fall 2013 Collection

Essie For the Twill of It is from the Essie Fall 2013 collection. Essie describes it as, "rich medium brown with reflective green shimmer" and "rich maple lacquer with reflective olive shimmer".

essie for the twill of it review

This polish is a gorgeous duochrome - it has shades of metallic grey/brown and flashes purple and green. Its quite a thick formula and although I applied two coats, you can easily get away with one. I really liked the formula - it was easy to apply and dried fairly quickly.

You can see the purple here ...
essie for the twill of it review

I wanted to take some photos in the sun to get the colours more vividly today. But as luck would have it - we didn't really have much sun after I decided to apply the polish - it was really sunny up to that point! My camera didn't pick up the green as well but you can see a hint of it here ...

essie for the twill of it review

I loved wearing this gorgeous polish! Its in stores now.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish! It looks so magical :) I love the hint of purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is very pretty - loved wearing it! :-)

      Delete