Sunday 6 October 2013

Double Stamping on Blue

The Sunday stamping challenge for my stamping group this week was to stamp with an image plate ending in 2. I just couldn't decide on which image to go with, of the few image plates that I have which end in 2. I did however, want to try a fuschia/red and blue colour combination since I love coral and turquoise together! I tried stamping with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Flashy Fuschia on Barry M Gelly in Guava but the fuschia didn't show up as well as I wanted - the base was a bit too dark for it. And since I couldn't decide on one image, I decided to try some double stamping with gold and black instead.

Double Stamping on Blue nails

I painted my nails with Barry M Gelly in Guava - I think its a really pretty colour. I then stamped with Barry M Gold Foil with an image from Pueen 42. I stamped a floral image from Konad M82 on top with Konad black. I added gold hex glitter at the center of the flowers and finished with topcoat.

Double Stamping on Blue nails

3 comments: